The Nevada Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-80 construction and maintenance projects this week.
I-80 Overnight Construction:
- I-80 West at I-80 Exit 16 – US395/580 interchange with I80 West in Washoe County Nevada. Westbound to Southbound ramp will be intermittently closed. Detour available. Estimated End Time is 6:00 AM on 04/08/22
- I-80 East at I-80 Exit 15 – US395/580 interchange with I80 East in Washoe County Nevada. Eastbound to Northbound and Southbound ramps will be intermittently closed, alternating closures. Detours available. Estimated End Time is 6:00 AM on 04/08/22
- I-80 in both directions between milemarker 266 and milemarker 276 in Eureka County Nevada. Motorists can expect a single lane in each directions with a 14 foot width restriction and speed limit reduced to 55 miles per hour. Decrease speed and move over for highway workers and equipment.
- I-80 in both directions between Pumpernickel Valley and Valmy in Humboldt County Nevada. Motorists can expect lane closures, 14 foot width limit, and Speed limit reduced to 55 mph. Decrease Speed and Move Over for Highway Personnel and Vehicles.
- I-80 West between I-80 Exit 7 – Mogul and West 4th Street in Nevada. Work being done on frontage road. Estimated End Time is 3:30 PM on 04/06/22